Friday, September 17, 2010

Test Day, Tie Day

Monday is Test Day, Tie Day. For our tests in Algebra this year I want to make sure everyone means business and is going to work hard for their good grade. Like an interview when you show a potential employer what you can do, you need to come in on test day and show me what you've got. I will be getting dressed up and will be wearing a tie on test days. I am encouraging all students to show up in dressy clothes for math class on test days. If you have a nice shirt and tie, wear it on Monday. No tie, no problem. Just show up in dressy clothes on test day and I will reward you with some extra credit. Look sharp and prepared so I know that you are sharp and prepared for the test. Good luck on Monday and don't forget to get dressed up to earn some easy extra credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment