Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-9-10

Today we corrected the pre-tests, took our first homework quiz and did lesson 1-2. Tonight's assignment is lesson 1-2 p. 14 #20, 22, 26, 32, 34, 36, *42, *43. Remember, the problems with the "*" are challenge problems for you to try when you finish the others. We will take a homework quiz over this tomorrow. Also, it wasn't announced in class yet, but we'll be taking our first real quiz on Monday. More to come on that in class.

2 comments:

  1. Would've been fair warning to tell us we needed Adobe Reader to access the online textbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion Romelo. I couldn't remember if there was a special program you needed like Adobe Reader in order to access it. That is why when I talked about the online textbook in class I said to bring your book home with you first when you check out the online one in case it wouldn't work on your computer. See you in class tomorrow. If you see this before then, please remind me in class to mention this to the other kids.

    ReplyDelete